Friday, April 1, 2011

Moment For Life

I was a die hard Usher fan until he came out with his last two albums which frankly were just disappointing. I guess I began to expect nothing but fantastic albums from him (can somebody say '8701'!) so when 'Here I Stand' came out I was devastated at the atrocity he'd had the cheek to release! I thought "Ok, he was going through a phase, give the guy a chance" and put my hopes up for 'Raymond vs Raymond' but once again I was bitterly disappointed (sad times). 

So although I no longer have any great album expectations from him, nobody can deny he is a hell of a performer and I really wanted to go to his concert. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance so I did the next best thing - Youtube'd it! Ok so maybe it wasn't the next best but somewhere on that list of alternative options!

ANYWAY I came across this video, it took me a few seconds to realise she was a fan from the audience and I couldn't help wondering if this girl had been practising for this very moment all her life...




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...